- Grape Variety: Aglianico 100%
- Denomination: D.O.C. Sannio
- Production Area: Torrecuso, Benevento area
- Soil features: sandstone and a mixture of clay and calcareous soils
- Exposure and Height: East , 300 meters
- Plant breeding system: espalier, guyot
- Plant density: 6600 vines per hectare
- Yield per hectare: 7/8 Tons
- Time of the harvest: last decade of October
- Ageing: barriques
- Colour: ruby red of medium intensity
- Nose: elegant, it has typical hints of wild berries and cherries that evolve into liquorice and pepper corns
- Taste: fresh and with a pleasant hint of fruit at first, it goes on to balsamic and toasted notes ; it has good structure and a long, persistent finish.
- Serve with: first courses/Pasta with “red” sauces (such as tomato sauce), red meat, game, medium strong cheeses.
- Serving temperature (da controllare): 15 -16 °C
- Alcohol content: 13,5% vol