- Grape Variety: Falanghina 100%
- Denomination: D.O.C. Sannio
- Production Area: Torrecuso, Benevento area
- Soil features: a mixture of clay and calcareous soils together with lighter structured soils
- Exposure and Height: East, 200 / 300 meters
- Plant breeding system: espalier, guyot
- Plant density: 2500/3500 vines per hectare
- Yield per hectare: 9 tons
- Time of the harvest: from the first decade to the third decade of September
- Colour: straw-yellow with a hint of light green
- Nose: fruity, flowery with hints of pineapple, banana and ripe fruit, flinty; the aromatic intensity is quite interesting.
- Taste: fresh, the distinctive softness and roundness is counterbalanced by a good acid structure; balanced, fruity, both nose and palate have a long persistent finish.
- Serve with: first courses/pasta with “white” sauces, fish soup, fish, grilled fish, oysters and seafood; soft cheeses, buffalo’s mozzarella.
- Serving temperature: 10-12°C
- Alcohol content: 13,5% vol