- Grape Variety: Aglianico 100%
- Denomination: I.G.T. Campania
- Production Area: Torrecuso, Benevento area
- Soil features: sandstone and a mixture of clay and calcareous soils
- Exposure and Height: East , 300 meters
- Plant breeding system: espalier, guyot
- Plant density: 6600 vines per hectare
- Yield per hectare: 7/8 Tons
- Time of the harvest: last decade of October
- Ageing: barriques and tonneaux
- Colour: ruby red of great intensity
- Nose: ample, clear evidence of a toasted note, hints of wild berries and cherries, spice and tobacco.
- Taste: intense, very long and persistent finish, again you have hints of wild berries and cherries, the well evolved and soft tannins mix very well with an acidity that greatly improves the structure and body of the wine .
- Serve with: red meat (roast beef, peppered steak, etc), strong cheeses.
- Serving temperature: 15 -16 °C
- Alcohol content 14% vol